You see Heading 1 but don’t see beyond in your Word similar to this screenshot?
Don’t panic. The remaining Heading styles are hidden by default and usually known as Hidden Styles.
And in this post, we will see how to bring them up and be displayed in the Styles box forever!
- Hit Ctrl + Alt + Shift-S to bring up the Styles pane.
- Select Manage Styles at the bottom of the pane.
- Go to the ‘Recommended’ tab and ensure the Sort order dropdown is set to ‘As Recommended’.
- In the list you see there, you can scroll down a bit to see all your remaining Heading Styles with (Hide Until Used) shown.
- All you have to do is just shift+select the hidden styles and hit the button ‘Show’.
Are you also interested in knowing how to remove fake followers from your Twitter account without blocking them? Read this guide here to do just that.
How about adding a Google Plus button to every link text to your website? This guide explains the process in detail for you.
Thanks for reading! Hope this helped. If yes, please leave a comment.
Leave a Reply